Monday, October 13, 2014

Twitter Sunday #ccss #ce14

What did I learn on Sunday [Monday] Twitter?


I focused on Common Core State Standards.


ASCD presents several resources in a Pinterest Board you can follow:



A WA State teacher shares her #CCSS resources for parents; you may find them useful as well.



And Stanford has free online classes, including for #CCSS
And a teacher recognizes that students need to part of the #CCSS equation -- participants in the process:

I stumbled upon and old tweet about authentic learning, so relevant to #CCSS college and career ready:

Which led me to this one from Buck Institute -- how that authentic learning leads to success on the new #CCSS assessments:

So --- I've got some ideas to play around with.  How about you?

Please remember this is a school-related site. Model digital citizenship. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a school-related site. Model digital citizenship. Thank you.